- Ruoyi Bian – "The Female Figures in Aesthetic Literature in Early Twentieth-Century China and Japan—Yu Dafu and Tanizaki Junichiro as Examples"
- Zhuyuan Han – "Gentility in Drinking: Chinese Intellectuals and Tea/Coffee Culture in Republican Shanghai (1920s-1930s)"
- Anisa Fatima Khalifa – "Visualizing the Fractured Nation: Narratives of (Un)belonging in 21st-century Indian and South Korean Media"
- Ziyang Liu – "The Voice as A Transcending Power: The Female Singer, Body, and Political Discourse in 1930s Shanghai"
- Chuxu Lu – "Narrating Cats and Cat Lovers in Modern China: Animality, Subjectivity, and Media Space"
- Andrew Tran – "The Street Must Be Defended: Towards a Theory of Assembly on Hong Kong’s Avenida de la Revolución"
- Xinran Wang – "Culinary Nostalgia and Fantasy: Dip the Post-socialist China in Hot Pot"
- Luming Zhang – "Politicizing art in Mao and post-Mao era"
- Wenxian Zhang – "The Gaze of “Chaos”: Temporal-Spatial Migration and Power Dynamics in a Globalizing Post-Socialist China"
- Zihan Feng – "Travels in and out of the Peach Blossom Spring: Diasporic Utopian Imaginations in Contemporary China"
- Tojiro Kataya – "Covering, Localizing, and Retracing: Japanese Popular Songs’ Cover Versions in Taiwan and PRC"
- Nian Liu – "A Transition from "Vulgar" to "Polite" Nationalism in China? Roles played by females and popular culture"
- Xiaoning Lu – "Who’s the Murderer: Why is this detective reality show so popular?"
- Dingding Wang – "Cyberpunk in China: The (Trans)Forming of a Genre, Discourse and Aesthetics"
- Yatong Wang – "Detecting the Post-Fukushima Anxieties in Forensic Crime Fiction: Genre, Discourse, and a Case Study on Unnatural"
- Kaiyang Xu – "Documenting the Rural Space in Postsocialist China: State Power, Rural People, and Filmmaker in Spatialized Power Dialectics"
- Chu Deng (Thesis information not available)
- Xinglu Jiang (Thesis information not available)
- Chuanhui Meng – "The Politics and Aesthetics of Cinematic Motions in Left-Wing Film Productions and Discourses in 1930s China"
- Yi Sun – "The Autobiographical Animal: On Human’s Biological and National Identities"
- Keyun Tian – "A Questionable Shape: Queer Spectrality in Contemporary Taiwanese Literature"
- Ningxin Xu – "Extinction as Equivocation: Inquiry in Political Ontology"
- Yumin Yang (Thesis information not available)
- Fei Yuan (Thesis information not available)
- Haoyue Zhang – "Growing Sideways: A discussion on the Figure of Child in China"